SpecialEurasia, in partnership with MInter Group SRL, Notizie Geopolitiche, and Mondo Internazionale ASP, published Geopolitical Report ISSN 2532-845X Volume 2 Year 2023 focused on Iranian strategy in the South Caucasus.
Geopolitical Report ISSN 2532-845X is a SpecialEurasia publication that aims to investigate the current geopolitical and socio-cultural events and trends shaping the world of international relations, business and security, creating a debate by allowing scholars and professional experts to share their views, perspectives, work results, reports and research findings.
Table of Contents
Iran and Georgia relations in the contemporary Caucasian dynamics (Author: Silvia Boltuc)
- Iran and Georgia economic cooperation and trade volume
- Tehran-Tbilisi cooperation in transit projects.
The second Karabakh war and Iran’s interests (Author: Javad Heiran-Nia)
- The Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- The Ukraine war and the decline of Russia’s influence
- Iran and 3+3 Caucasus Platform
Features Of The Development Of Armenian-Iranian Relations After The Second Artsakh War (Author: Liana Petrosyan)
- Armenian-Iranian political relations: a geopolitical assessment
- The development of Armenian-Iranian economic relations
Geopolitics of Iran: an interview with H.E. Mohammad Reza Sabouri, the Ambassador of Iran to Italy
- The interview with H.E. Mohammad Reza Sabouri