SpecialEurasia signed a cooperation and partnership agreement with MInter Group Srl to enhance training activities and consulting services and organise events to allow the Italian and foreign audience to deepen their knowledge of the world of international affairs and geopolitics.
MInter Group srl offers Corporate and Institutional Advisory for businesses, organisations and institutions in international development. Geostrategic analysis, international security, intercultural communication strategies, training courses, EU project management and lobbying activities are the tools that MInter Group uses to achieve the unique goals for its customers.
MInter Group aims to innovate international relations by fostering an analysis of cutting-edge geostrategy and offering research, analysis, advice, and interdisciplinary and intercultural helpful training to realise the global ambitions of each reality.
Minter Group offers the following services:
- Geostrategic consulting – threat analysis, deployment scenarios, and determination protection solutions with a Business Unit dedicated to unmanned systems and counter-drone to coordinate and offer 360 ° services and advice in the field.
- Advice for intercultural communication strategies – necessary for activities within companies, international organisations, and institutions.
- EU project management consultancy for calls and proposals dedicated to companies and universities with particular attention to sustainability, the environment, and international cooperation involving young people.
- Training on solutions available in the geostrategic field for companies and international organisations is provided independently and in collaboration with Universities and Research Institutes to offer higher education courses.
- Lobbying for international cooperation focusing on security, the environment, and sustainability.
For SpecialEurasia, signing this cooperation and partnership agreement is another step in the process of creating a network of partners to support private and public institutions and companies in the world of international relations, geopolitics, Intelligence analysis, global business and security.