Call for Contributions – SpecialEurasia invites analysts, academics of any educational and professional level (MA, PhD, Post-Doc and beyond), journalists, and experts from different sectors to submit papers on Eurasia (in English or Italian) for our online publication Geopolitical Report ISSN 2532-845X.
Geopolitical Report ISSN 2532-845X is our magazine investigating current geopolitical and socio-cultural events. We invite analysts, academics of any educational and professional level (BA, MA, PhD, Post-Doc and beyond), journalists, and experts from different sectors to submit papers on Eurasia (in English or Italian), including but not limited to:
- Geopolitics of Eurasia
- Kremlin’s foreign policy in the Middle East
- Moscow’s strategy in the blizhnee zarubezhe (near abroad)
- ‘Frozen conflict’ in the Caucasus
- Eurasian Economic Union, the Collective Security Treaty Organisation, and the Belt and Road Initiative in Eurasia
- Local dynamics and foreign interests in Central Asia
- The Caspian Sea’s role as a Eurasian logistic hub
- Terrorism and terrorist groups in the AfPak region
- Radicalisation and terrorism in Central Asia
- Ukrainian crisis and the Russia-United States confrontation
- Pan-Turkism and Ankara’s foreign policy
- Gulf monarchies’ interests in Central Asia
- Political and economic dynamics in the Gulf
- Iran’s foreign and domestic politics
- The Iranian role in the Middle East
- Geopolitics of natural gas pipelines in Eurasia
- Geopolitics of the Asia-Pacific region
- China-United States competition in sea power
- Investment opportunities and fiscal laws in Russia, the Caucasus and Central Asia
- Fundamentals of Open Source Intelligence and Intelligence Analysis
You can submit your contribution/paper by contacting our team at the following e-mail: email@example.com
Deadline for submission: March 30th – May 30th – September 30th – November 30th
Please submit your contribution as a Word document (rather than a PDF). No other formats will be accepted.
Format: Times New Roman 12, justify first line indent 0.6, line spacing 1.5, 2,000-4000 words. Title: Georgia 12 bold, Paragraphs’ titles: Georgia12 bold and italic
Abstract in English/Italian: 200/300 words
Small biography: 200/400 words
Papers are accepted for publication on the assumption that they have not been previously published elsewhere, either in whole or in part.
Times New Roman 10, justified, for sources, quotes and essential data.
Insert your references in the Footnotes. Please follow the University of Bologna – Liberal Arts College referencing style.
BOOKS: Last Name, First Name, Title, (edited by) Editor First Name Editor Last Name , City, Publisher, 2000.
JOURNAL ARTICLE: Author1 Lastname Author1 Firstname, Author2 Lastname Author2 Firstname, “Title”, Container, vol. Volume, no. Issue, january 2000, p. pages Used. URL.
WEBSITE: Author1 Lastname Author1 Firstname, Author2 Lastname Author2 Firstname, “Title”, Publisher, january 1, 2000. https://www.example.com.
YOUTUBE VIDEO: ChannelName, “Title”, YouTube, january 1, 2000. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXXXXX.
Geopolitical Report Online 2532-845X
Editors: Giuliano Bifolchi, Silvia Boltuc
Address: Via Torrenova, 407
Language: Italian, German, English
Copyright © SpecialEurasia
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and specific other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed “Attention: Permissions Coordinator,” at firstname.lastname@example.org.